Production of labeling machines
Gemamex and Gold Masters have successfully created and implemented another labelling machine regarding the needs and requirements of the client. The model GM-SZE-RF is unique and it is designed to label two different types of vials (3ml and 10ml). The machine provides simultaneous placement of two labels as well as printing a partition number and expiration date. It has a built-in camera to detect any type of printing defects on the label. The machine has the ability to prepare a full report. Also it is easy to service and use by one operator with full automation of the work process. Quick change of format parts when choosing one of the two types of vials.
Client: Bul Bio – NCZPB EOOD
- Power supply: 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power: 2.5kW.
- Compressed air: 0.6MPa.
- Communication: Ethernet, EtherCAT
- Labelling of cylindrical vials.
- Efficiency of the machine – 300 vials/min.
- Sensor – vials presence.
- Output vials counter.
- Sensors – label absence.
Products in use:
- Sigma V – SGDV servo drivers
- Sigma V – SGMAV servo motors
- GA500 series frequency regulators
- S8VK-C – power supplies
- NX1 motion controller
- F430-F camera
- G9SB series safety relay
- F3S safety switches
- E2B, E3Z E3ZM sensors
- E6C2 series encoder
- E6B2 series incremental encoder
- G2RV series mechanical relays
- VK2 series terminal
- MPS series industrial signal lamps